Today, AI tools are everywhere also for recruitment, but who has the capacity to keep track of the new tools and softwares that are released every day? A sourcer or recruiter rarely has plenty of time, so we’ve prepared three short, concise and hopefully useful summaries for you.
CHATGPT FOR SOURCING, REALLY?
Check it out:
- The first steps
- How can we use ChatGPT as recruiters or sourcers
- Real life examples
- How it works (only the essence)
- What it is good for and what it is not
- The free and paid versions
- What is the prompt and how to write a good one (basics)
- Ideas for writing
- Ideas for creating a sourcing strategy
- Boolean string: “meh” with ChatGPT?
- Ideas for learning
- A gift
- Quick tip on how to write a good prompt
- Starter ideas
- Bite-sized steps to move forward
- Add the requested style and tone
- Add the requested output
- Real examples: market intellligence
- Real examples: candidate search
- Real examples: engagement
- Real examples: self-improvement
- Some advanced requests in action (links)
- What the heck is a plugin (from zero to hero)
- How to activate plugins in ChatGPT
- What it can be used for
- The plugin store
- Real life examples
- 18 plugins with recommendations (sourcing / recruiting focus)
Each of these is designed to give you the basics and then build on them to reach the hero level. If you would like to see more, then watch our ChatGPT for Sourcing webinar, where we presented hands-on methods and tactics for each sourcing phase: market intelligence, finding, attracting and engaging candidates, and some personal branding overview for recruiters and sourcers. Check out the contents here!
Hope you will enjoy our guidelines! (And don’t forget to check our latest and free publishing, the Sourcing Metrics whitepaper!) 🌟
👉 If you’d like to receive our next material on AI and ChatGPT focusing on recruitment and sourcing, sign up here! There have been quite a few changes recently (Bing’s return to ChatGPT, privacy restrictions, new features), and we’ll cover all of these, each with real-life examples.
Sign up to be the first to hear about what’s new!